Mizuno Wave Rider turned 21 (and I turned 41) so as a gift to myself, I took them on a test run! Oh, an by run I mean slow jog, eventually building up to a run. I am gearing up for my next 5K in February and with my new running shoes, I may just 5K all day!
I love the support in these shoes. My heels and arches feel fully supported as I'm running. I love that they tied tight and stay tied. Which doesn't seem like something that needs to be said, but I have had several pairs of workout shoes, that I had to stop and keep tying and as a runner, you know that just can't happen. Because of all of the support you get from these shoes, I think they are perfect for a 5K / 10K distance running as well as your everyday at the gym workout or on the treadmill.
From Mizuno's website (https://tap.fit/SJZ2K0EQZG , here are the very detailed specs about the shoe:
- AIRmesh Upper: Air Mesh Upper for superior feel, breathability, and comfort.
- DYNAMOTION FIT: Creates an upper that moves with your foot seamlessly.
- INTERCOOL: Cool and dry. Offers great breathability. Ventilation system reduces heat and humidity build-up inside the shoe during performance.
- MIZUNO WAVE: Wave sets the standard for running shoe technologies.
- SmoothRide: Creates a smooth transition from heel to toe on every step.
- X10 Outsole: Durable carbon rubber that allows for longer wear.
- U4ic Midsole: Optimal shock attenuation, durability and a superior ride.
- U4icX Midsole: A lighter, more cushioned iteration of U4ic, delivering a softer underfoot feeling for a smooth transition.
- U4icX Strobel Lasting Board: Ensures a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Cloudwave - Parallel
I am so motivated with my new shoes, I just might find another 5K or 2 to run in 2018! Here's riding the Wave!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Mizuno. The opinions and text are all mine.